17 Friendly Gestures That Create Good Karma
When we create good karma in our lives today, we create more happiness and fulfillment for our futures tomorrow.
Karma is a universal law that affects everyone, all of the time. It is the consequence of our actions. Karma brings back to us what we are putting out into the universe, be it love, hate, humor, sadness, stress, excitement or anything else we chose to project.
Like the ripples in a pond that radiate out from a pebble dropping into the water, karma pulses out after each of our actions and choices, and it affects the future unfolding in front of us.
Offering kindness to others is a wonderful way to bring happiness to others, and it is also a way to create good karma in our own lives. When we put kindness and love out into the world, the after-effects of these choices bring more kindness and love into tomorrow’s reality. For this reason, offering a friendly gesture to another person is an action that is always worth the effort!
Here are a few friendly gestures that create good karma. How many of these actions are a part of your daily routine?
1. Smile at people throughout the day.
2. Be patient with others.
3. Give a hug to someone you care about.
4. Pat someone on the back.
5. Offer a handshake.
6. Open a door for someone else.
7. Let a car in ahead of you while in traffic.
8. Use the words “please” and “thank you” habitually.
9. Share your knowledge and skills with others.
10. Be interested in what others have to say (ask questions, listen, etc).
11. Own up to any mistakes you make, and offer genuine apologies.
12. Give compliments freely.
13. Stop to ask someone “are you ok?” when they look distressed.
14. Help someone who looks lost or overwhelmed.
15. Stick up for someone who’s being made fun of or treated poorly.
16. Forgive people for their mistakes.
17. Focus on the good in others.
Which of these friendly gestures do you use the most in your day-to-day life? Are there any other friendly gestures you would recommend for building good karma? Click here my original article on Raise Your Vibration Today and write your comment and let me know!
All the best,
o - o - o - O - o - o - o
Andrea is a former high school psychology teacher and the creator of ‘Raise Your Vibration Today.’ She teaches people about the Law of Attraction and the power of positive thinking. "I know that the only thing that makes you secure is your ability to keep positive expectations, and that having a job is no more secure than not having a job. I know that I actually am a little 'out there,' and some people will probably criticize me for it -- but it’s what I am, and to live the life I want I must embrace it. I’m a little weird, and that’s fine by me."
Check out Andrea's member website to learn how to create your reality with your thoughts.