Welcome to the Men's Center Los Angeles
and the Sacred Path
START YOUR JOURNEY HERE:
Sacred Path Men's Retreat - The way of the spiritual warrior
The Sacred Path Retreat is a 4-day experience set in a supportive environment where you can connect with your authentic self within a context of honor, acceptance and understanding. This event will take place on a mountaintop overlooking the coastline, beyond the Malibu city limits in Ventura County. Food and lodging are provided. An enriching experience is promised. An adventure of self-discovery is guaranteed with the assistance of Retreat leaders Dr. Stephen Johnson, Executive Director MCLA and the staff of the Sacred Path Wisdom Council. The retreat facility is located north of Malibu in a unique facility on a coastal ridge 750 feet above sea level, providing a spectacular view of the ocean and the surrounding hills and canyons. In the ocean view dining room, dinner is often interrupted by a particularly beautiful sunset. The gourmet meals provide a varied menu for non-vegetarians as well as vegetarians and the cuisine elicits rave reviews.This sacred place offers a profound sense of seclusion and intimacy. The surrounding hills and canyons provide great opportunities for inspiring hikes and nature walks or wonderful spots to just sit and meditate. The rustic cabins, nestled on the hill, offer views of the canyons and accommodate six to eight men. Each cabin includes single or bunk beds, separate showers and bathroom facilities. There are a limited number of private and semi-private rooms available upon request.
To register click here for the OCTOBER 2017 4-DAY MEN'S RETREAT
Take a closer look into the experience
THE BREAKOUT SESSIONS:
- Native American Ceremonies
- Rebirthing Breathwork
- Large Group Community Gatherings
- Intimate Tribe Meetings
- Recovery Meetings
- Movement, Yoga, QiGong and Meditation
- The Passion of the Drums
- Mythopoetic story telling
- How to improve relationships or dissolve them with dignity
- Learn to deal with anger effectively
- Discover more effective ways of parenting by engaging with your children
- The Father Gap - Attend to the wound that never seems to heal
- How to sustain youthfulness while becoming an Elder rather than just an Older
- Expand your awareness and raise your consciousness with mindfulness training
- An opportunity to be heard and to heal.
- Time to relax, rest, reflect and revitalize.
- The freedom to shake loose, let go and energize.
- Encouragement to stretch, take the step and make the leap.
- Time to be together and time for solitude.
- Opportunities to explore your psyche in large & small group formats.
- Music, Drumming, Laughter, Tears, Joy & Fun